Orange Travel Pass allows you to communicate at special rates while traveling abroad. With this offer, you can select in advance a bundle of calls, SMS and or data according to your needs and the duration of your stay. This way, you can communicate the way you are used to even abroad and without worrying about costs.
With Orange Travel Pass:
– you control what you spend, no surprises;
– you keep your number and stay reachable at any time;
– you keep in touch with your beloved ones.
How to subscribe;
– Dials *141# to purchase roaming bundles
– Dials *121# to check your balance
– The offer is available is Orange Network in France and Africa except Mauritius.
|10 minutes outgoing calls
10 minutes receiving calls
|20 minutes outgoing calls
20 minutes receiving calls
|50 minutes outgoing calls
50 minutes receiving calls
- Orange Travel Pass are bundles that allow subscribers to communicate at special rates while traveling abroad to Orange Affiliates in Africa as well as in France
- This service is available to all Orange Prepaid customers who travel to countries where there are Orange affiliates as well as in France
- These bundles apply in the following countries; Senegal,Mali, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Bissau Guinea, Niger, Morocco, Tunisia, Kenya,Egypt, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, CAR, Jordan, Iraq, Reunion, DRC, Mauritius,Madagascar and France.
- Subscribers can choose voice and SMS bundles and/or data according to their needs and the duration of their stay.
- Customers may only activate the Orange Travel Pass Bundles if they have sufficient airtime in their Orange airtime account
- To purchase the Orange Travel Pass bundles, dial *141# from your mobile phone and choose the bundle you prefer from the options available.
- Validity – 1day: expires after 24 hours from the time it was activated
- 1 week: expires after 7 days from the time it was activated
- 1 month: expires after 30 days from the time it was activated
- Bundles are valid as stated under ‘Validity Period’. Unused minutes & SMS OR data within a bundle cannot be carried over/forward beyond the validity period.
- Where the bundles expire before the subscriber finishes them, the balance will be reset to 0 and will not be carried forward.
- Upon expiration of the Validity Period or depletion of bundles, the Customer’s data/Internet usage or voice and SMS usage shall be billed according to the standard out of bundle rates.