This service enables the Postpaid customer to temporarily increase their Credit Limit, as well as Uncap their data for unrestricted internet connectivity, should the allocated monthly limits run dry.
The service is conveniently available via USSD short code *144#.
- This service is not available to Prepaid or Corporate Customers
- The service becomes available to the customer 3 months post contract activation.
- The customer must have a Permanent Credit Limit set on their account. Default Permanent Credit Limit is P2000 for Private/SME Customers at contract activation
- The service is only available to customers with a Permanent Credit Limit of P2000& below.
- This service is available only to Postpaid SME & Private customers. Corporate (B2B) Customers may contact their account managers for activation of Credit Limit Services.
- The service is only available to customers with a Permanent Credit Limit of P2000 & below.
- By default Permanent Credit Limit is P2000 for Private/SME Customers at contract activation.
- This service becomes available to the customer 3 months after contract activation.
- The maximum temporary credit limit available is up to P4,000 only ( this is inclusive of the Permanent Credit Limit i.e. P2000 default).
- The Temporary Credit Limit is only valid till the next billing cycle i.e. will be reset to the normal P2000 credit limit on the 16th of every month.
- Credit Limit is not available to Prepaid customers.