Orange offers you multiple payment options to settle your invoice:
- Via Orange Money, invoice payment.
- Online payment through Banking Portals
- At an automated teller machine (ATM).
- At all Orange shops in Botswana
- Via automatic monthly payment (direct debit from your bank account).
- Using the Orange Money app:
- Dial *145# and press "send" or "call.
- Choose option 2 "Orange Money Transactions"
- Enter your secret code (PIN)
- Choose option 4 "Bill Payment"
- Choose option 2 "View and pay a bill"
- Select the bill company you are registered with and press "send" or "call"
- Please review the bill you want to pay and press "send" or "call"
- When prompted, confirm the transaction with your secret code
In the event of a malfunction in the steps of payment with Orange Money, call the Orange Money customer service in Botswana at 123 24 * 7 (free). You can also consult the Orange Money Assistance section here.
- In points of sale: Go to the point of sale closest to you here
- By post: send your payment along with your invoice to the following address: Private Bag BO 64, Gaborone, Botswana.