How to manage my Orange Money account?
When you register and activate Orange Money you will have on your single Orange simcard, two accounts:
- Your airtime account
- A new account named 'Orange Money'.
Your airtime account works just like before:
- You can recharge it with scratch cards (P20 for example) or e-recharge
- Your airtime account allows you to make phone calls, to send SMS, to transfer or to receive airtime to relatives or friends.
Your Orange Money account is:
- A totally new feature (which is sometimes called a Mobile Wallet)
- A money account (different from your airtime account)
- Money transfers, deposits and withdrawals are deposited or deducted from your Orange Money account